Did you know about the Canada's Digital Adoption Program?
Digital technologies have become an integral part of our lives, transforming the way we work, communicate, and access information. In Nova Scotia, the digital landscape is evolving rapidly, with an increasing focus on digital adoption. The Canadian government has taken proactive steps to bridge the digital divide and empower the businesses through the implementation of the Canada Digital Adoption Program.
As part of the Canada Digital Adoption Program, the New Brunswick Association of CBDCs has partnered with Digital Main Street and their ShopHERE powered by Google program to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant to small businesses across the country.The objectives of the Grow Your Business Online program are to:
1-Provide small business owners with a micro-grant of $2,400 to help with costs related to adopting e-commerce.
2-Provide small business owners with access to a network of eCommerce advisors where they can receive support and guidance.
The Importance of Digital Adoption in Canada
Digital adoption plays a crucial role in driving economic growth, improving productivity. By embracing digital technologies, Canadians can unlock new opportunities for entrepreneurship and expend into global markets.
Canada's Digital Adoption Program | Overview
- Costs related to the implementation or improvement of a digital e-commerce plan.
- E-commerce software including:
- Software to track and manage product inventory
- Software for product databases
- Software to track sales, market to customers, offer discounts
- Software to simplify marketing
- Cyber Security software or certifications
- Hardware and accompanying software up to 20% of total grant amount
- Any software that is bought with the equipment that is required to support an e-commerce strategy.
Find out more about the CDAP